Have you ever missed a deadline, or worse, missed a plane or boat? There’s really nothing worse. You beat yourself up and feel like a person that does NOT have their act together. I thought that today as I scrambled to find my daughter’s birth certificate so she could take her test to get her drivers’ permit. Or, what about the time when I was in my 20’s & saved up for a trip to the Bahamas, and overslept and missed the departure time. Ugh! I wasn’t sure I’d ever forgive myself over that one.
So, while we all mess up at times we have to get over it, and learn from those life lessons, and Pay Attention to Deadlines and Laws!
So, let me help you, and all those you know and love.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE, YOU HAVE EXACTLY 21 DAYS TO APPLY TO MEET THE SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15TH DEADLINE, TO GET A PLAN IN PLACE BY MARCH 1ST.
- The Affordable Care Act is a law that requires most Americans to have a qualified health plan in place by March 1, 2015 or pay a fine.
- The penalty for not having insurance in 2015 raises to 2% of your entire household income, even if one person in your house is not covered!
- If you miss the February 15 deadline, you’ll have to wait until January 2016 to obtain insurance. (Watch out when you pay your taxes in 2016! Better start saving now.)
- If you think you can’t afford it call us, & visit our website to check out the calculator. If you qualify for lower monthly premiums, we will help you get your share, & help you enroll in a plan that is best for your family.
- If you think you pay more for using a professional broker, you’re wrong. We are here to help you, simplify this for you. This is what we do. We get paid by the insurance company & are no additional cost to you.
Read what Bethany from Dallas said about working with our team: “I like to figure things out on my own, but health insurance is very confusing, especially now with the new law. I could not do this without Tanya Boyd and her team. They always answer the phone, or text or email, & have a simple answer that would have taken me weeks to research. I don’t understand why anyone would want to do this on their own. Especially since it doesn’t cost any more to work with them. I highly recommend anyone and everyone work with Tanya Boyd & Associates.”
Call or email us today. Also, click here to view quotes for all carriers. https://tanyaboydassociates.com/individual-and-family/
Tanya Boyd & Associates