Employee Benefit Solutions
Looking for a tailored approach to your benefit portfolio? We’ve got your back.
We understand that not all businesses are alike. And while we work hard to build out policies and services that are beneficial to your organization, we never lose sight of your unique culture, goals and budgets. That’s why our consultative approach is so critical to the overall process.
Once we have explored your needs and identified options, we focus on implementation, employee buy-in and administrative support. We then continue to monitor your organization to see where you may be at risk or perhaps may appreciate discussing additional benefits or services. After all, our menu of offerings runs long. Here’s an overview of just a few things we can bring to the table (napkins optional).
- Fully Insured Group Health Plans (for small to mid-sized companies)
- Self-Funded Group Health Plans (for large employers)
- Minimal Essential Coverage for Groups (MEC Plans)
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Group Life Insurance
- Disability Income Plans
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage
- Voluntary & Supplemental Plans (including Aflac)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Retirement Planning
- Wellness Programs
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Benefit Administration Systems
Many of these offerings require additional “sides” (and we don’t limit you to two):
- Section 125 (so you can properly pre-tax employee premiums)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA’s)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s)
- COBRA/State Continuation
Tanya has been a great addition to our work family. She is always pleasant, extremely knowledgeable and prompt. She worked to make sure she understood the needs of our company and help us find the best solutions for our healthcare needs. We are extremely happy to work with her year after year!
- HR Support
- ERISA Documentation
- Office Management Support
- Administrative Support
- Employer/Employee Training
Last but not least, we are here to answer your compliance needs and concerns and to keep you abreast of continued healthcare reform and how it may impact your organization (have you seen our blog?).