- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
In the process of collecting information when you visit our website, some of that information may be stored automatically and used by our web site support staff only to gather anonymous statistical information. This information may include the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the domain from which you access the Internet, either Your individual address or the proxy provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- Date and time you access our site;
- Pages you view (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page);
- Web address of the site from which you linked directly to our site; and
- Browser version and operating system of the computer you are using.
Tanya Boyd & Associates is the sole owner of the information collected on the Tanya Boyd & Associates web site. We collect personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our website to assist us in assessing the overall performance of our website in addition to identifying system performance and problem areas. Tanya Boyd & Associates may analyze and provide aggregate or non-personally identifiable statistics about our visitors, traffic patterns, and related website information, but these statistics will not include any personally identifiable information.
Tanya Boyd & Associates does not:
- share or sell names, email addresses or contact information;
- disclose the identity of people that contact us; and
- disclose information on how contacts are using our website.
Cookies and Log Files
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our website.
Links and Other Interactive Content
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Referring or Forwarding Content
If you choose to use our service to send a colleague or friend information from a Tanya Boyd & Associates communication (e.g. email) or from online (refer a friend), we will ask for that person’s email address. We will automatically send a one-time email with the clinical information requested by the sender. Tanya Boyd & Associates does not use the recipient’s email address for anything other than the intended one-time use. Tanya Boyd & Associates does not store the recipient’s email address except in the case when the recipient requests we include them in future Tanya Boyd & Associates communications.
Limit of Liability
If you voluntarily contribute to a blog or bulletin board on the Tanya Boyd & Associates website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Safeguarding Your Information
These procedures include limiting access to the information in various ways depending on the nature of the information as well as training our employees on the proper handling of personally identifiable information. While we believe we have taken appropriate measures to protect the information that we have received, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
Privacy Controls and Options
You have the right to correct, update and/or change contact and demographic information and other information previously provided and stored in our database at any time. If you wish to correct, update, or change your information, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Tanya Boyd & Associates as disclosed in this statement. If we decide to materially change our privacy practices, we will post a prominent notice of those changes on the homepage and/or send an email so that you are always kept informed of what data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest privacy practices.
Tanya Boyd & Associates refers to Tanya Boyd & Associates, LLC.
The terms “we” or “our”, refer to both Tanya Boyd & Associates and third parties with whom Tanya Boyd & Associates contracts with to assist in its business operations. These contractors may, however, only access your information in furtherance of their services to Tanya Boyd & Associates and may not use or disclose your information except as permitted by Tanya Boyd & Associates.
Personally Identifiable Information
We Welcome your Feedback
Our goal is to respect your privacy and we encourage user feedback to help us improve our privacy policies. If you have any questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may send written correspondence to:
Tanya Boyd & Associates, LLC
2611 N. Beltline Rd., Ste 129
Sunnyvale, TX 75182