Tanya Boyd & Associates is built upon the belief that small businesses are the heart of our country and we make it our priority to help them grow.
Attracting and keeping great employees builds the foundation for a thriving organization, and we’ve developed our business model and consulting practice to do just that.
Clients who thrive with us appreciate and value their employees. They recognize their efforts in many ways, and look to include a strong benefits package as part of that recognition. We know that for you to have a growing, thriving business you need to be an Employer of Choice, and that’s what we help you achieve.
We realize these goals may be lofty, and to help our clients achieve them, we take each client through a systematic process of assessing the business needs in the areas related to employee benefits and HR, but only after understanding your industry and unique value proposition. We look to identify opportunities for improvement and then propose a prioritized plan of solutions based upon the needs we have identified. As we engage you as a client, our goal is to partner with your organization to ensure success in implementing any proposal or solution we put forth. In other words, your feedback is invaluable.
We recognize that starting new things can be a challenge, so we monitor your program regularly and review as necessary should we need to make minor changes. We also continue to look for new service offerings that might bring value to your organization. This ongoing effort is an integral part of our process and ensures continued positive, productive results.
While we have deep expertise in health insurance, our services go beyond just being an insurance broker. We are consultants specializing in strategic planning and implementation for your benefits and HR programs.
Our proactive approach means we work tirelessly for our clients to find solutions to challenges before they become a problem. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
We are here to help you be a sought-after employer, grow your business and improve your bottom line. Here are a few of the ways we do that:
- Strategic planning for a long-‐term view of the benefits program and how it helps achieve organizational goals
- Present plan alternatives that meet client’s benefits and budgetary needs
- Prepare master application, supporting documents, and employee enrollment
- Prepare consolidated, customized enrollment form
- Educate employees about their plan (in person and online)
- Provide technology solutions to manage HR administration
- Provide timely compliance communications, including Health Care Reform updates
- Calculations and support for ACA compliance reporting
- Support employee benefits and HR needs
- COBRA Administration
- ERISA Formation/Maintenance
- Wellness Programs
- HR consulting for program review and regulation
According to Wikipedia, Grit is defined as “perseverance and passion for long-term goals.” It is conceptualized as a stable trait that does not require immediate positive feedback. Individuals high in grit are able to maintain their determination and motivation over long periods despite experiences with failure and adversity. Without grit, we would have closed our doors years ago.
We operate this business with integrity. This is a skill honed through years of customer service. It’s about doing things right for the client.
Rounding out your group benefits program can take many different forms and can include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage
- Supplemental Life/AD&D and Dependent Life Insurance
- Income Replacement (Short & Long term Disability)
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Worksite Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Programs and Retirement Plans
- Section 125/POP/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
We’re good, but we also know some really sharp people who help us support your business:
- ERISA Attorney
- Medicare Specialist
- HR Specialist
- Business Development Attorney
- ACA Attorney
- Nationwide network of agencies
- Industry associations for continual education to stay on top of ongoing changes
In addition to providing amazing service regarding employee benefits, we are just as amazing at helping individuals from all walks of life navigate the ever changing and complicated world of finding a suitable health plan. Our consultative approach, and desire to help, equates to a benefit portfolio that you are unlikely to find elsewhere. We are certified to offer MANY plans, including subsidized plans, Medicare plans, Christian sharing programs, traditional private health plans, and even policies that satisfy the individual mandate for a very low price. Suffice it to say, that as a top rated, individual marketing agency, we have solutions.
Our Individual and Family solutions platform includes:
- Individual & Family Major Medical Health Insurance
- Short-Term Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Term, Whole or Universal)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Faith-Based Bill Sharing Alternatives
- Assistance with subsidies and ACA solutions